As we come to the end of year, many of us will now considering their so call New Year resolution. Same goes to me. Btw, isn’t it too early to talk about this ? Fret not!
And this is my resolution for the coming year:
- Get down and discuss with dear hubby on the financial budget for next year. I’ve been thinking for some serious saving plan for the next 5 years. Not only for me, hubby and the upcoming family members in the future.
- Career enhancement. Does this mean i need to move out from the current company? Ermm. Deep thinking! Unfortunately, i’m currently attached in an infratstructure project which i really longed to. Ok. Now i’m totally confused!
- PhD? Wooo! Should i? If i decided to do it, adoih, another 3 years to go?
- Travel more and this would be the best part of all. We’ve planned for a 6 days budget backpacking trip in May and tentatively another one by end of next year.
- Write and read more books. I only read a few books this year which includes some heavy bibliography like Natrah, Ainuddin Pejuang Degil and etc.
- Jr in the family. Endless doa and prayer to Allah s.w.t and from friends around. Insya allah.
- Gonna change the blog themes and background. Been using and stick to the same themes and background for almost 3 years till now. Its hard for me to make a choice.
The list goes on but this is my current priority right now. In short, hope that my dream come true. Amin!
The Province of Chroma